Anesthesiologist (pain control), Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioners, Sports Medicine Specialist, Osteopath, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Amerigard Development Corp
35600 Central City Pkwy
Ste 104
Westland, MI 48185
734-261-3778
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Not an IME review - RE: Treatment as a family physician.  |  show details
by A long time patient on Mar 3rd, 2014

In the past I had numerous of visits with Dr. Sczecienski, my family did as well. Although I can appreciate that he shifted his focus from family medicine to sports medicine, his transition was nothing short of atrocius. When "Dr. Stan" started making this transition in his career he was incredibly quick to make his current and long time patient's feel unwanted, unwelcome, and uncared for. During my last three visits to his practice I did not see him. At all. I was actually seen by residents whom had to leave the office frequently to seek his guidance. Even when I made appointments and stated specifically that I was only to see my physician, I was still staffed with a resident. Now, Lets talk about "care." He has none. Also note: he is incredibly judgemental to those with mental health issues. Even if they are diagnosis' that are shared by million of patient's (IE: Depression & Anxiety.) A family member of mine was diagnosed with depression. He quickly labeled that person as a hypochondriac. Because I was related to said individual I was quickly labeled as a hypochondriac as well. I had went to "Dr. Stan" on numerous occasions discussing a "burning" sensation that i was having in my stomach. It took FOUR visits, FOUR before he was willing to do bloodwork. Why did it take four visits? "You are overweight and this is heartburn caused by obesity." The resolution "Diet, exercise, take tums." I know what heartburn is. This was NOT heartburn. The only reason on that fourth visit I had bloodwork done was because a resident seen me, not my physician. He was happy to do bloodwork. And would you know it.... turns out that I had a stomach infection that was creating peptic ulcers. How's that for heartburn? I will not comment on his career in SportsMedicine. I due hope he is wonderful at that. But as a primary care, family doctor, or personal physician. He is absolutely rude, arrogant, and retchid. Do not take your children to him unless you are wanting to ruin their self esteem and feeling of credibility. Do not take any loved ones there who may have the slightest case of anxiety. Save your time by listening to this: You're all hypochondriacs.

Feb 6th, 2014

I'm praying and hoping that from today 2/6/2014 that God will work with Dr. Stanley J Sczecienski to do the right thing. When the people come to see him they are very sick and need help. God is awesome and amazing he can do anything but FAIL. Bless in the strong name of Jesus. Work it out for everyone that needs your help in their favor. Thank God AMEN!!!

|  So how the truth working out for you now Doc.  |  show details
by Mike Dunn on Oct 12th, 2013

Well just to let you all know I have finally got some “Truth” even though the State of Michigan Bureau of Health Care Services did not agree with me the first time it seems the State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services dose agree that under MCL 500.2088 that the incorrect IME report submitted by Dr. Sczcienski about my medical condition needs to be be reviewed again. Oh I also wanted to mention to all that you have the right to correct information in your IME Reports under State and Federal law so make sure you look into what your rights are as you have more than the Insurance company’s and Doctors will lead you to believe so don't let them get away with writing false information as it is fraud.

|  Traveling gypsy  |  show details
by STEVE on Oct 2nd, 2013

First off this so called ime program he runs is fraudulent. He wrote a 16 page report saying lies and not saying real medical findings relevant to my case. He stared out the window almost the entire time with him. By the way Stanley i how can you miss my MRI report saying torn ligaments? Or my own doctors report? Hmm seems like you have your own agenda to fill money I hope you sleep at night counting all the lives you are destroying with your so called medical expertise. The truth always comes out in the end. By the way GREED will always catch up with you. Trying to save the insurance company's money, by lying at the expense of real suffering people, will be judged by god.

|  Glad to see people are posting the truth Doc  |  show details
by mike dunn on Apr 5th, 2013

I haven't seen the Doc posting many of his own reviews lately. that a good thing because it just shows he will lie at any time.

Mar 2nd, 2013

The fact that “Dr.” Stanley Sczecienski posted a reply to the comments on here just marks how much of fraud he is. When you Google his name, you’ll see that he has horrible ratings. I think it’s hilarious that he considers his “practice” to a real practice. Truth is: he doesn’t have a practice. He’s simply a doctor who makes a ton of money from insurance companies by continuing to write untruthful/fraudulent reports about patients seen through IME’s. His evaluations are the same from patient to patient (with modification to a few specific facts) stating that, in his “medical opinion” the claimant is fine. Well Dr. Sczecienski (I’m not even sure if you deserve that title), you’re a low life doctor who wouldn’t succeed in the real medical world so producing biased/fraudulent reports for insurances companies is the easiest and fastest way for you to earn a living. One day, and one day soon, you’ll be exposed and no patient will ever seek your services for PM&R treatment (in other words, your treating practice). Your name will go down in the medical world as a fraud and no insurance company will want to hire you because your name will be someone else’s trash. Then, they’ll find another low life doctor (like you) and do the same thing all over again. I can tell you’re (financially) struggling. You live in a pretty small house in Farmington Hills and you have no kids. Boy, I can’t imagine how your wife feels about your dirty work.

|  Fake  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

|  I have asked for the Truth and now I will Wish the Truth!  |  show details
by mike dunn on Feb 10th, 2013

My name is Mike Dunn Mikedunn248@gmail.com I do wish for the truth and by no means was the IME Dr. Sczecienski preformed on me that day even close to the truth. First, Dr. Sczecienski wasn't supplied with a complete history or all of medical records related to this case from the insurance company (AAA of Michigan) that , hired Dr. Sczecienski to perform this incomplete IME and write this report. Second, Dr. Sczecienski is not qualified to evaluate many of my medical issues and didn't. Then by Dr. Sczecienski not verifying, misstating, not including and leaving out medical history information relating to this case he did create a false, biased and one-sided report. In addition Dr. Sczecienski addressed only issues that AAA wanted, even though when he questioned me about additional issues related to this case that I verbally shared and added additional medical information, concerns and complaints to both AAA and Dr. Sczecienski they did not or would not include in this IME or do a more complete medical evaluation. Are these actions really impartial or a conspiracy to defraud medical benefits? I have been threatened by insurance claims adjusters and supervisors that if I turn false documents, information or lie that I will be charged with a felony. {So why is it that when these same people knowingly lie, create and or use reports with incorrect information. And my question to anyone is, How is this not a felony?} Last, Dr. Sczecienski did a Patient Review that was titled If you Wish the Truth dated Sep 7th, 2012 that I just found today 2/10/2013 one of the first things I noticed was he gave himself the highest rating you can give to someone, I agree that he needs the boost in ratings. Just wondering how many others times he rates himself? But anyway back to business I just want everyone to know that I have asked for about 18 months that this report be corrected but it seems that everything must be resolved by and I am quoting Dr. Sczecienski “the legal process has its ability to balance out the truth.” So I am left with only one real choice now I am going to ask for the real truth through this legal process ability balance out this truth of answering my questions. My Name is Mike Dunn and I approved this message.

|  Never again  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2013

Seemed fake to me. Actions speak louder than words.

|  If you Wish the Truth  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

I am the physician that is being spoke of in these "evaluations." First, the comments are regarding a part of my practice known as IME's. This is an examination where I examine people for the cause of auto accidents and workman's compensation claims. In these exams I am NOT a treating physician, but only for evaluation - so hence, I cannot/not allowed to make them better. Second, I have absolutely no ability "cut anyone off." That is determined by the insurance career. Third, for the most part I DO FIND for the examinee. If the folks who reviewed me were not injured or their claims not appropriate, this would come out as part of my exam. Lastly, the legal process has its ability to balance out the truth. As a result of these exams, generally there is a deposition. At the deposition is an attorney for both the examinee and the insurance company are there, including a court reporter. At this time the truth comes out, and a chance to explain what has occurred and the accuracy of my report, and the validity of the treating doctors. Not all physicians walk the correct side of the line either. That being said, this has nothing to do with my treating practice either. So when reading these reviews, keep that in mind when reading these reviews, separate out the exams from the office. I think you will see who is unhappy and what is there reason."Nuff said.

|  if you want to be screwed over you need to see this guy for sure  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

oh lets see office lost x-rays gives false and fraudulent IME reports late for appointment and spent less than 30 minutes doing his evaluation and most likely took longer putting the postage on the letter generated for the insurance company AAA. doing this so they can delay payment and services they work well together as it took almost two years to uncover the lies of this conspiracy that involved outside agents working together with AAA that committed these frauds. I could go on but if you would like to hear more of my truth feel free to contact me at mikedunn248@gmail.com. My name is Mike Dunn and I approved this message.

|  Terrible doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

This person who calls himself a doctor is obviously being paid off by insurance companies to get accident victims off their books.His "physical" was rushed and he didn't listen to anything I told him. That was evident on his report to my insurance co when they suspended benefits due to his incompetence. Most of his quotes of what I said were dead wrong, he had every doctor mixed up in the reports. He also said one of his "tests" said I didn't have a condition that my MRI backed up - un-be-known to him! Now I have to take his report to my real doctors so they can dispute it.Funny but his colleague reinstated my insurance last year as accident related. Guess it will be an annual fight with my ins because i won't back down because of these jokers.

|  STAY AWAY  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

Fake workers comp dr.. I hope you can sleep at night, But with all the money you make off workers comp you should have no problem. Real peoples lives your that you are crapping on.

Jul 29th, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever seen!!!! He never gave me a diagnosis, nor did any testing, did not validate my sypmtoms, sent me to therapy and back to work,my sypmtoms were worse, I saw another physician who did an mri and found I did have significant injuries. Overall, this physician is not only rude, but dangerous! Would not refer my worst enemy to him

|  I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

I have had quick office visits before, not with Dr Stan. He not only took a long history, did a long exam - longer than I have ever had with any other doctor, he then explained all that was wrong with me by writing, drawing pictures on the paper on the table. I felt ver comfortable with him. It seems like he knows what he is doing!

by red404 on Oct 11th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Stan is the GREATEST ! ! ! ! I have been with him for 18 years and will never go anywhere else. He is quick but never misses a thing. He works at 100% and never is goofing off. He is a great guy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

do not go to this one, terrible doctor: this doctor is to concerned about how many patient he can see in an hour and not about the care of the patient, you may have to chase him, to ask any questions. I needed surgery and almost went paralized because he

Read Full Review at yahoo.com