Dr. Stanley Sczecienski DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 31st, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Stan made a correct diagnosis and then sent me for PT after a doctor at another office had made an incorrect diagnosis. Much better than the prelude to surgery from the other doctor.

May 14th, 2016
He is TERRIBLE
My daughter suffered terribly because of him!! He injured me mentally because I can't forgive myself for taking her there. God,forgive me. PLEASE don't take,children to this man. They are helpless and you have to make decisions for them please look at all the reviews before you take a child to this doctor. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

May 12th, 2016
The results of his report were laughable at best. I am wondering if he mixed me up with another patient. He listed conditions that I have never had and some of his comments and observations were completely false. What a joke.

June 25th, 2015
Good Doc
I have been going to Dr.Stan for 17 years.Always attentive,listens to what you have to say.I have seen residents on 2 visits,alway curtious and respectful.

March 4th, 2015
Horrible, horrible experience
Dr. Stanley Sczecienski is by far the worst doctor I have personally ever seen. He is a uncaring, untruthful, unhelpful doctor. I was just another number to him. Out of 5 visits, I only seen Dr. Sczecienski twice, other times sent in his rude residents to see me. He didn't take me or my condition seriuosly. Never sent me to get any Imaging and I felt as though he cared less about helping my pain. He facility told me and I quote "there is nothing I can do for you". To top it all off, after I stopped seeing him he wrote and sent a falsified, highly speculated letter/record to my insurance company. Horrible experience, I wish I would read his reviews before seeing him, and wasting time, money and longating my problem. A doctor is suppose to care for patients, I vividly remember walking out of his office distraught.... Please reconsider.. I pray for his future patients. Please be vigilant in choosing him as a doctor, and read his reviews!

February 26th, 2015
I know Dr, Stan is an excellent doctor and good man. I think this format is so unfair and damaging. People can write unjust and vicious comments with no worry of the damages. Dr. Stan cannot defend himself because of our rights as patients. What about his rights? Before people try to destroy a good man over a perceived wrong , talk to him. Dr. Stan is a honest and fair man, talk to him.

January 26th, 2015
Dishonest
Terrible ,dishonest and obviously is employed by insurance companies.

December 19th, 2014
When calling for prescription refills, they say that they called it in buy when patient goes to pharmacy there is no refills called in. Paper faxed to Dr's office for testing strips as Medicare has changed their program. Office says they filled it out and faxed it back to Pharmacy. Pharmacy did not receive it. Wrote a prescription for double dosage when clearly one of the side effects is insominia. Lack of communication, wasted time and gas. I think I will drive to the office and charge them my fee for time spent driving and gas. Office needs to come up with a better system of prescription refills electronically instead of going back and forth.

October 26th, 2014
screwed
this dr didn't even look at the problem areas I have. but when he had me turn my head as far as I could he then blind sided me and shoved my head further giving me great pain. 4 days later im still hurting more then I was before going to his supposed ime

March 3rd, 2014
Not an IME review - RE: Treatment as a family physician.
In the past I had numerous of visits with Dr. Sczecienski, my family did as well. Although I can appreciate that he shifted his focus from family medicine to sports medicine, his transition was nothing short of atrocius. When "Dr. Stan" started making this transition in his career he was incredibly quick to make his current and long time patient's feel unwanted, unwelcome, and uncared for. During my last three visits to his practice I did not see him. At all. I was actually seen by residents whom had to leave the office frequently to seek his guidance. Even when I made appointments and stated specifically that I was only to see my physician, I was still staffed with a resident. Now, Lets talk about "care." He has none. Also note: he is incredibly judgemental to those with mental health issues. Even if they are diagnosis' that are shared by million of patient's (IE: Depression & Anxiety.) A family member of mine was diagnosed with depression. He quickly labeled that person as a hypochondriac. Because I was related to said individual I was quickly labeled as a hypochondriac as well. I had went to "Dr. Stan" on numerous occasions discussing a "burning" sensation that i was having in my stomach. It took FOUR visits, FOUR before he was willing to do bloodwork. Why did it take four visits? "You are overweight and this is heartburn caused by obesity." The resolution "Diet, exercise, take tums." I know what heartburn is. This was NOT heartburn. The only reason on that fourth visit I had bloodwork done was because a resident seen me, not my physician. He was happy to do bloodwork. And would you know it.... turns out that I had a stomach infection that was creating peptic ulcers. How's that for heartburn? I will not comment on his career in SportsMedicine. I due hope he is wonderful at that. But as a primary care, family doctor, or personal physician. He is absolutely rude, arrogant, and retchid. Do not take your children to him unless you are wanting to ruin their self esteem and feeling of credibility. Do not take any loved ones there who may have the slightest case of anxiety. Save your time by listening to this: You're all hypochondriacs.

April 5th, 2013
Glad to see people are posting the truth Doc
I haven't seen the Doc posting many of his own reviews lately. that a good thing because it just shows he will lie at any time.

February 12th, 2013