Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He is TERRIBLE show details He is TERRIBLE
May 14th, 2016

My daughter suffered terribly because of him!! He injured me mentally because I can't forgive myself for taking her there. God,forgive me. PLEASE don't take,children to this man. They are helpless and you have to make decisions for them please look at all the reviews before you take a child to this doctor. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

May 12th, 2016

The results of his report were laughable at best. I am wondering if he mixed me up with another patient. He listed conditions that I have never had and some of his comments and observations were completely false. What a joke.

Good Doc show details Good Doc
by James Peters on Jun 25th, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Stan for 17 years.Always attentive,listens to what you have to say.I have seen residents on 2 visits,alway curtious and respectful.

Horrible, horrible experience show details Horrible, horrible experience
Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. Stanley Sczecienski is by far the worst doctor I have personally ever seen. He is a uncaring, untruthful, unhelpful doctor. I was just another number to him. Out of 5 visits, I only seen Dr. Sczecienski twice, other times sent in his rude residents to see me. He didn't take me or my condition seriuosly. Never sent me to get any Imaging and I felt as though he cared less about helping my pain. He facility told me and I quote "there is nothing I can do for you". To top it all off, after I stopped seeing him he wrote and sent a falsified, highly speculated letter/record to my insurance company. Horrible experience, I wish I would read his reviews before seeing him, and wasting time, money and longating my problem. A doctor is suppose to care for patients, I vividly remember walking out of his office distraught.... Please reconsider.. I pray for his future patients. Please be vigilant in choosing him as a doctor, and read his reviews!

Feb 26th, 2015

I know Dr, Stan is an excellent doctor and good man. I think this format is so unfair and damaging. People can write unjust and vicious comments with no worry of the damages. Dr. Stan cannot defend himself because of our rights as patients. What about his rights? Before people try to destroy a good man over a perceived wrong , talk to him. Dr. Stan is a honest and fair man, talk to him.

Dishonest show details Dishonest
Jan 26th, 2015

Terrible ,dishonest and obviously is employed by insurance companies.

Dec 19th, 2014

When calling for prescription refills, they say that they called it in buy when patient goes to pharmacy there is no refills called in. Paper faxed to Dr's office for testing strips as Medicare has changed their program. Office says they filled it out and faxed it back to Pharmacy. Pharmacy did not receive it. Wrote a prescription for double dosage when clearly one of the side effects is insominia. Lack of communication, wasted time and gas. I think I will drive to the office and charge them my fee for time spent driving and gas. Office needs to come up with a better system of prescription refills electronically instead of going back and forth.

screwed show details screwed
by rick on Oct 26th, 2014

this dr didn't even look at the problem areas I have. but when he had me turn my head as far as I could he then blind sided me and shoved my head further giving me great pain. 4 days later im still hurting more then I was before going to his supposed ime

Not an IME review - RE: Treatment as a family physician. show details Not an IME review - RE: Treatment as a family physician.
by A long time patient on Mar 3rd, 2014

In the past I had numerous of visits with Dr. Sczecienski, my family did as well. Although I can appreciate that he shifted his focus from family medicine to sports medicine, his transition was nothing short of atrocius. When "Dr. Stan" started making this transition in his career he was incredibly quick to make his current and long time patient's feel unwanted, unwelcome, and uncared for. During my last three visits to his practice I did not see him. At all. I was actually seen by residents whom had to leave the office frequently to seek his guidance. Even when I made appointments and stated specifically that I was only to see my physician, I was still staffed with a resident. Now, Lets talk about "care." He has none. Also note: he is incredibly judgemental to those with mental health issues. Even if they are diagnosis' that are shared by million of patient's (IE: Depression & Anxiety.) A family member of mine was diagnosed with depression. He quickly labeled that person as a hypochondriac. Because I was related to said individual I was quickly labeled as a hypochondriac as well. I had went to "Dr. Stan" on numerous occasions discussing a "burning" sensation that i was having in my stomach. It took FOUR visits, FOUR before he was willing to do bloodwork. Why did it take four visits? "You are overweight and this is heartburn caused by obesity." The resolution "Diet, exercise, take tums." I know what heartburn is. This was NOT heartburn. The only reason on that fourth visit I had bloodwork done was because a resident seen me, not my physician. He was happy to do bloodwork. And would you know it.... turns out that I had a stomach infection that was creating peptic ulcers. How's that for heartburn? I will not comment on his career in SportsMedicine. I due hope he is wonderful at that. But as a primary care, family doctor, or personal physician. He is absolutely rude, arrogant, and retchid. Do not take your children to him unless you are wanting to ruin their self esteem and feeling of credibility. Do not take any loved ones there who may have the slightest case of anxiety. Save your time by listening to this: You're all hypochondriacs.

Glad to see people are posting the truth Doc show details Glad to see people are posting the truth Doc
by mike dunn on Apr 5th, 2013

I haven't seen the Doc posting many of his own reviews lately. that a good thing because it just shows he will lie at any time.

Fake show details Fake
Feb 12th, 2013

Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
Jul 24th, 2012

This person who calls himself a doctor is obviously being paid off by insurance companies to get accident victims off their books.His "physical" was rushed and he didn't listen to anything I told him. That was evident on his report to my insurance co when they suspended benefits due to his incompetence. Most of his quotes of what I said were dead wrong, he had every doctor mixed up in the reports. He also said one of his "tests" said I didn't have a condition that my MRI backed up - un-be-known to him! Now I have to take his report to my real doctors so they can dispute it.Funny but his colleague reinstated my insurance last year as accident related. Guess it will be an annual fight with my ins because i won't back down because of these jokers.

Jul 29th, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever seen!!!! He never gave me a diagnosis, nor did any testing, did not validate my sypmtoms, sent me to therapy and back to work,my sypmtoms were worse, I saw another physician who did an mri and found I did have significant injuries. Overall, this physician is not only rude, but dangerous! Would not refer my worst enemy to him

I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me show details I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me
Sep 16th, 2010

I have had quick office visits before, not with Dr Stan. He not only took a long history, did a long exam - longer than I have ever had with any other doctor, he then explained all that was wrong with me by writing, drawing pictures on the paper on the table. I felt ver comfortable with him. It seems like he knows what he is doing!