Dr. Stanley Sczecienski DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2017
most disrespectful doctor
very rude, seems to careless about what is actually going on. Just wants to get you in and get you out. He did no actual physical exam, rushed out before I could even ask any questions, and then told me he would return to speak to me and sends in his also rude nurse. Who says he is already in with another patient so he can't answer my questions right now so I can wait if I want to. Also sends in his resident when I said I didn't want to see the resident physician, not rude or anything just wanting to ask questions from my previous appointments that he so quickly rushed out of. He actually told the resident to tell me that he was too bust at the moment. Due to lack of actual physical exam I was misdiagnosed and wasted my time completely. If I had not taken it upon myself to go and see another doctor Id probably be in a lawsuit with this guy for negligence and misdiagnosis. My issue was much more serious then he anticipated and I am very lucky I went to see another doctor, things could have been much worse for me if i continued to see him, or basically just throw my money at him because he did absolutely nothing for me.

January 24th, 2017
Highly unsatisfied
One of the worst experiences I have ever had at a doctor offices in all my years. He doesn't seem to care about anything but you coming in to get his money, he doesn't care about you.

November 10th, 2016
Stay away!
Avoid this man. You're going to wait for a long time, even if you show up early. His staff is inept, rude, and argumentative. I called for a refill on klonopin (I have epilepsy). That was a Friday. I had to wait until the next Thursday to get the refill, and I had a seizure before I got it. His response? He's not going to refill anymore of that medication for me. If I'd had that seizure 20 minutes earlier, I would have been driving. He just doesn't care. I strongly urge you to avoid this person.

October 31st, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Stan made a correct diagnosis and then sent me for PT after a doctor at another office had made an incorrect diagnosis. Much better than the prelude to surgery from the other doctor.

May 14th, 2016
He is TERRIBLE
My daughter suffered terribly because of him!! He injured me mentally because I can't forgive myself for taking her there. God,forgive me. PLEASE don't take,children to this man. They are helpless and you have to make decisions for them please look at all the reviews before you take a child to this doctor. I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.

May 12th, 2016
The results of his report were laughable at best. I am wondering if he mixed me up with another patient. He listed conditions that I have never had and some of his comments and observations were completely false. What a joke.

June 25th, 2015
Good Doc
I have been going to Dr.Stan for 17 years.Always attentive,listens to what you have to say.I have seen residents on 2 visits,alway curtious and respectful.

March 4th, 2015
Horrible, horrible experience
Dr. Stanley Sczecienski is by far the worst doctor I have personally ever seen. He is a uncaring, untruthful, unhelpful doctor. I was just another number to him. Out of 5 visits, I only seen Dr. Sczecienski twice, other times sent in his rude residents to see me. He didn't take me or my condition seriuosly. Never sent me to get any Imaging and I felt as though he cared less about helping my pain. He facility told me and I quote "there is nothing I can do for you". To top it all off, after I stopped seeing him he wrote and sent a falsified, highly speculated letter/record to my insurance company. Horrible experience, I wish I would read his reviews before seeing him, and wasting time, money and longating my problem. A doctor is suppose to care for patients, I vividly remember walking out of his office distraught.... Please reconsider.. I pray for his future patients. Please be vigilant in choosing him as a doctor, and read his reviews!

February 26th, 2015
I know Dr, Stan is an excellent doctor and good man. I think this format is so unfair and damaging. People can write unjust and vicious comments with no worry of the damages. Dr. Stan cannot defend himself because of our rights as patients. What about his rights? Before people try to destroy a good man over a perceived wrong , talk to him. Dr. Stan is a honest and fair man, talk to him.

January 26th, 2015
Dishonest
Terrible ,dishonest and obviously is employed by insurance companies.

December 19th, 2014
When calling for prescription refills, they say that they called it in buy when patient goes to pharmacy there is no refills called in. Paper faxed to Dr's office for testing strips as Medicare has changed their program. Office says they filled it out and faxed it back to Pharmacy. Pharmacy did not receive it. Wrote a prescription for double dosage when clearly one of the side effects is insominia. Lack of communication, wasted time and gas. I think I will drive to the office and charge them my fee for time spent driving and gas. Office needs to come up with a better system of prescription refills electronically instead of going back and forth.

October 26th, 2014
screwed
this dr didn't even look at the problem areas I have. but when he had me turn my head as far as I could he then blind sided me and shoved my head further giving me great pain. 4 days later im still hurting more then I was before going to his supposed ime