A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Self:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Self is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Self, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Self graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Self has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Rusk State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley David Self MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Self practice?
- Dr. Stanley Self has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Self practices Psychiatry near Rusk, TX.
See Rusk Psychiatrists.