A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Self:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Self is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Self
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Self Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Self, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Self graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Self has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Rusk State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley David Self MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Self practice?
- Dr. Stanley Self has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Self practices Psychiatry near Rusk, TX.
See Rusk Psychiatrists.