Dr. Stanley Shapiro Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 29th, 2010

First off, I had to wait close to 2 hrs. before the dr. came in to the examining room (past my appointment time). Dr. Shapiro was rude and unprofessional. When I tried to talk to him, he curtly cut me off and would not listen. His bedside manner was seemingly uncaring. I've never encountered any treatment of this sort from any physician.

July 14th, 2014

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.