A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapshay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shapshay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapshay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Trachea Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapshay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Shapshay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Melvyn Shapshay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapshay practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shapshay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Shapshay practices Otolaryngology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Pittsfield, MA.
See Albany Otolaryngologists.