A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapshay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shapshay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapshay
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shapshay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapshay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Trachea Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapshay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Shapshay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Shapshay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Shapshay practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shapshay has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Shapshay practices Otolaryngology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Otolaryngologists.