Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapshay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shapshay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapshay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Trachea Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapshay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Shapshay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapshay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapshay practice?
Dr. Stanley Shapshay practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Pittsfield, MA.
See Albany Otolaryngologists, Albany Plastic Surgeons, and Albany Surgeons.