A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shapshay is Excellent. Dr. Shapshay has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapshay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Bronchoscopy, Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery, and Head and Neck Cancer.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapshay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Shapshay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital Albany
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapshay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapshay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapshay practice?
Dr. Stanley Shapshay practices Otolaryngology near Pittsfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Pittsfield Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stan Shapshay