Dr. Stanley Melvyn Shapshay MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shapshay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shapshay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shapshay, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Bronchoscopy, Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery, and Head and Neck Cancer.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapshay graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Shapshay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapshay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Shapshay practice?
Dr. Stanley Shapshay practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Pittsfield, MA.
See Albany Otolaryngologists and Albany Surgeons.