A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sharp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sharp practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Geriatric Doctors.