Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shaw, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Shaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Yang Shaw MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Y. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.