A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sheft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sheft is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sheft, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheft graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Sheft has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Sheft MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Sheft practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sheft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Sheft practices Otolaryngology near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Flemington Otolaryngologists.