A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley W Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.