A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley W Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.