A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley S Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Farmington, MI.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Pulmonologists, and Farmington Critical Care Practitioners.