A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Shrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Shrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Shrom, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shrom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley H Shrom MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Shrom practice?
- Dr. Stanley Shrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Shrom practices Urology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Lakeland Urologists.