A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Silverman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Silverman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Silverman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Silverman practices Pulmonary Disease near Abington, PA.
See Abington Pulmonologists.