A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Skaggs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Skaggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Dean Skaggs MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Skaggs practice?
- Dr. Stanley Skaggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Skaggs practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.