Learn more about Dr. Stanley Skarli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Skarli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Skarli, FAAP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Skarli graduated from Oral Roberts University - School of Medicine 1987.
Dr. Skarli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Olaf Skarli FAAP and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley O. Skarli practice?
- Dr. Stanley Skarli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Skarli practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurological Surgeons.