Learn more about Dr. Stanley Skarli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Skarli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skarli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skarli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Skarli, FAAP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Skarli graduated from Oral Roberts University - School of Medicine 1987.
Dr. Skarli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley O Skarli FAAP and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley O. Skarli practice?
- Dr. Stanley Skarli has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Skarli practices Neurological Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Neurological Surgeons.