Learn more about Dr. Stanley Skarli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Skarli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Skarli, FAAP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Skarli graduated from Oral Roberts University - School of Medicine 1987.
Dr. Skarli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skarli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley O. Skarli practice?
Dr. Stanley Skarli practices Neurological Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurological Surgeons.