Dr. Stanley Skopit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Skopit?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Skopit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

Knowledgeable Physician ...

My spouse was successfully treated for skin cancer by Dr. Skopit. He does not hesitate or appear to second guess at diagnosing skin disorders. He is very experienced in his field of dermatology. In addition, he will not treat you as if your questions are time consuming because he has to get to his other patients. You may have to wait a few weeks to get an appointment with Dr. Skopit. He's worth the wait ...

July 27th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Skopit for years and the Dr. has helped me when no other Dr. could!!

July 7th, 2011

Dr. Skopit

I was surprised to see the ratings left by other patients. After reading them, it seems that they were directed at his staff more then the Doc himself. They are a busy firm and the staff is job scared it seemed. As far as the Doc... my son and I were both seen by him. He set up a treatment program for our conditions, told us were to by the non-perscript items and how to apply them. Even more then that, he carried a seperate pad of paper where he actually wrote down the directions, when and how to apply them.Well after thousands of acne meds and TV cure alls, my son's face and back are getting back to normal. He will have some scarring from the "condition" over years of not treating it right but Doc is working with us on that.He was professional with us both but also listened. He's old school in a busy world... YES I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

December 4th, 2010

I went to the doctor on two occasions for my son and it is amazing to go to a doctor's office and meet with staff so low human quality, they have not a drop of courtesy to their patients, staff and doctors work only for money and not by vocation. I've only had two visits and both have been a humiliating experience. The first time I'm pretty sure I got a graduate student who had to find 3 more doctors to arrive at an answer to the problem of my child, knew just say OK, OK, OK ... On the second visit the first thing Dra. told me was that the next time you take a translator, because my English is poor, my child was sick, he asking me to go to the bathroom to vomit. I left my girl of 7 months and my 5 year old in the waiting room to take my child, my son fail get the vomit on the floor and I asked for something to clean it and I only gave 4 miserable napkin, I asked for something more than a mop or something and nobody came up with nothing , i remove the school shirt to my child to clean the floor, I went there with the worst frustration ... Caunter nurses just laugh and talk about everything and little work, instead of doing their job and occasionally clean up both dust. in this place is a mess from the front door to check the rooms .. . and finally Dr. Scopit NEVER saw that one who was supposed to see my child ...

July 13th, 2010

Very Disappointed

I don't normally write reviews, but I am hoping to help others avoid having an experience like mine. There was a 3 week wait for my first appointment with Dr. Skopit. I assumed that I would be meeting with him. After waiting 40 minutes in his waiting room, I had my consultation with a doctor who was new to the practice. She continually apologized that Dr. Skopit did not have time to see me. When I told the doctor what I was there for (a full skin evaluation and to address a specific skin condition) she informed me that I would need to make a separate appointment for the full skin evaluation. I distinctly recall stating that I wanted to receive a full skin evaluation when I made my appointment over the phone. Nonetheless, I did not get the full skin evaluation. The doctor addressed my skin issue and performed a procedure on me. She informed me that my copay would cover the procedure. I tried to double check to make sure that the procedure was covered by my copay, because I found it unusual. The doctor insisted that it was. The procedure performed actually made my condition worse. But, I digress. A month following the visit, I received a bill in the mail for the procedure. When I called to question the bill, I was given a scripted answer and made to feel as though my situation was insignificant.

November 3rd, 2009

His interns :

The interns at this office due all of the work. They are not qualified to make major decisions about new biologics. His whole staff seems to be underpaid and over worked. Not a good place to go if you have a significant problem and need attention.

December 19th, 2015