A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sliwinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sliwinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sliwinski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliwinski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sliwinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Sliwinski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Sliwinski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sliwinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Sliwinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Levittown, PA.
See Morrisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.