A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Solinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Solinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Solinsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solinsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Solinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Solinsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Solinsky practice?
- Dr. Stanley Solinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Solinsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Avon, CT.
See Avon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.