Dr. Stanley Solinsky Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2015

better suited for proctology

Unpleasant and painful examinations, abrupt. P.S. The 3 preceeding reviews are curiously dated after a negative review, no?

December 29th, 2011

long term patient, very thorough and friendly. He always takes time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. Have recommended many people to him.

November 8th, 2011

I have been a patient of dr solinsky's for over 25 years. I trust him without hesitation. He saved my life and the life of my baby with my first pregnancy. I have never felt rushed or uncared for. I now work with him in the hospital and have seen him handle emergencies and routine cases with great calm & professionalism. He always encourages participation with his Patient and her family and other members of the health care team while making his plan of care. Dr solinsky is a doctor I would recommend to anyone

October 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Solinsky's for many years. I have never felt rushed and he has always had a great bedside manner. He delivered two of my children and I had never doubted that his medical decisions were in the best interest of my health and my baby's health.

February 8th, 2011

Physically he was unbearably rough and apologetic, terrible overall bedside manner, uncaring, pushed c-section from second I walked into hospital and then when I had one couldn't get me discharged fast enough. I would not let him cut my dog's nails, let alone see him again or advise another woman to seek his care.

April 12th, 2015