A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sprecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sprecher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sprecher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprecher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sprecher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Sprecher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Sprecher practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sprecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sprecher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Radiologists.