A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Stead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Stead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stead
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Stead, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stead graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Stead has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ward Stead MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley W. Stead practice?
- Dr. Stanley Stead has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Stead practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.