A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Stein practice?
Dr. Stanley Stein practices Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.