A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Sugar Land Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Howard Stein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Stein practice?
- Dr. Stanley Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Stein practices Gastroenterology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Gastroenterologists.