A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Stockhammer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Stockhammer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockhammer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stockhammer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Francis Stockhammer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley F. Stockhammer practice?
- Dr. Stanley Stockhammer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Stockhammer practices Family Medicine near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Deland Family Physicians.