A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Strauss is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Strauss, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley George Strauss MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley G. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Stanley Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Strauss practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Neurologists and Lafayette Psychiatrists.