A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Strauss is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauss
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Strauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Strauss, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley George Strauss MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley G. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Stanley Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Strauss practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Neurologists and Lafayette Psychiatrists.