Dr. Stanley Stys Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Best Dr. I've ever seen

Posted on August 21st, 2013

This was my first pregnancy and I was high risk. I was so scared. The first appointment that I had with Dr. Stys put me at ease. Not only was he a very kind man, he knew exactly what he was doing. I never thought for a second that I wished I had a different Dr. If I was to have another child, I would hope and pray that this man could be my Dr. again. The only thing he was wrong about, was how much my child weighed, lol. I asked on my last appointment how much he thought she "might" weigh. He stated about 7.5-8lbs. She was 9lbs 130z! Other than that, he was a God send! Love love love this Dr.

Contraceptive Implants