A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Suffecool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Suffecool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Suffecool, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Suffecool graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Suffecool has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Suffecool MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Suffecool practice?
- Dr. Stanley Suffecool has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Suffecool practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.