Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sugarman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sugarman, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugarman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugarman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sugarman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugarman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sugarman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Sugarman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Sugarman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sugarman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sugarman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Geriatric Doctors.