A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Swaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Swaby is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Swaby, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaby graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swaby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Benedictine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Swaby DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Swaby practice?
- Dr. Stanley Swaby has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Swaby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY and New York, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.