Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Sy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Sy practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Sy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See Harlingen Internists, Harlingen Pulmonologists, Harlingen Critical Care Practitioners, and Harlingen Hospice & Palliative Specialists.