A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Sy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Sy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Sy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Sy practice?
- Dr. Stanley Sy has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Sy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists, Brownsville Pulmonologists, Brownsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Brownsville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.