A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Szefler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szefler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szefler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Szefler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szefler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szefler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Szefler MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Szefler practice?
- Dr. Stanley Szefler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Szefler practices Allergy & Immunology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Allergists.