A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Lau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Lau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Taune Lau MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley T. Lau practice?
- Dr. Stanley Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Lau practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.