Learn more about Dr. Stanley Tam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Tam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Tam, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley K. Tam practice?
Dr. Stanley Tam practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons, Worcester Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Worcester Cardiologists.