Dr. Stanley Teeten Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Teeten?

Great Dr!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr your Teeten is an excellent listener and physician. When he asks a question about my health he listens intently and completely, not interrupting or presuming to answer his own question. He talks through my diagnosis and his recommendation with me. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Expect to wait a bit and then expect that he will take his time with you and treat you well, not rushing you through your appointment.

COPD