Dr. Stanley Thawley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Thawley?

January 24th, 2017

Dr. Thawley Solves My ENT Problems

Knowing Dr. Thawley is available to help diagnose and solve my ENT problem, is a great comfort to me. I have seen Dr. Thawley several times over the years for a variety of issues. His knowledge, inquisitive nature and kindness has always solved any ENT problem I've experienced.

March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Thawley is great but his Nurse practitioner Maggie Kramper is most definitely NOT. When I used to see Dr Thawley directly I was very pleased with my care. When I began having to see Ms. Kramper instead my care and therefore my health declined. She is arrogant, condescending and dismissive of patient statements on their own condition. Dr. Thawley then relies on her judgement. No thanks.

October 6th, 2010

physician

Dr. Thawley was ill prepared for our appointment. He did not engage me as a physician colleague, and abruptly handed me over to another physician in his practice. He was less than professional throughout the encounter and I would look elsewhere for care.

January 24th, 2017