Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Thornton
Dr. Stanley Thornton, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with another office in Lucedale, MS. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Thornton is affiliated with George Regional Hospital, Mobile Infirmary Medical Center and Springhill Memorial Hospital. Dr. Thornton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Thornton has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stanley Thornton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. Karen Jimenez
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Arthur Grant III
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Virginia Radcliff
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi7