A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Toelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Toelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Toelle, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toelle graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toelle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Alvin Toelle MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Toelle practice?
- Dr. Stanley Toelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Toelle practices Gastroenterology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Gastroenterologists.