Horrible!! show details Horrible!!
by T.W. on Mar 1st, 2015

Since the previous 2 reviews are outdated, I can say that Dr. Toelle should no longer be practicing. Being hospitalized with a GI bleed with severe anemia & blood transfusions. Being a heavy NSAID user, he sent me home (still bleeding) on a regular diet & NSAID's still allowed!!? He wa arrogant, clipped & gave useless, one word answers to questions that required a narrative. Even his peers state he should 'retire'. Went into Spokane GI specialist who was amazed that he did not do a thorough colonoscope & I now may have to be re-scoped. Do not go to this doctor!!! I just got stuck with him due to ER admittance. I have relatives who work at this hospital that say he does need to put his career behind him. Stay away!!

Very pleased show details Very pleased
Jun 17th, 2012

I recently had an upper GI. I was pretty worried, as I had some pain and was from out of town...Dr. Toelle agreed to give me the endoscopy, even though I was not from the area. Very professional, personable, and efficient...I would recommend him!

This doc is awesome! show details This doc is awesome!
Mar 30th, 2009

I was recently in the ER for an upper GI bleed. I was lucky and they called in this very awesome and skilled doctor. I'll definitely continue to keep him as my primary GI doc for any needs. Bedside manner is awesome. Attitude and personality are A !