Dr. Stanley Toelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Toelle?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Toelle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2015

The Best in the NW

Dr Toelle cares and is the most knowledgeable GI I've seen and I've seen over 10 I'm my life all over the NW and West I have a very complicated and Terminal Pancreatic Disease that the medical field knows little about , every Dr I saw before Dr Toelle only treated my symptoms along with their "Hypothesis " all the while keeping me more and more confused and frustrated . Dr. Toelle not only listened to me He explained what others couldn't or wouldn't, along with his caring and compassionate bedside manor he has gone above and beyond any Dr I've ever had (my entire family was a part of everything and they feel the same and are confident in his care and knowledge as well ) I just read the a review on here that was so far from my experience I can't believe it's the same Dr or that the patient is under Dr. Toelle's care. I first saw Dr. Toelle when I was in idaho visiting and had an acute emergency (was in and out of consciousness unable to make decisions with my family being informed that I might not make it so they were flying in from all over ) He not only saved my life back in 1992 but when I moved here in 1998 I became his patient again ,then moved away where he continued to support me by consulting with my new Dr's out of state without getting paid for any of his time, medical consulting etc. until I moved back here in 2000 . Dr Toelle is a special kind of Dr that's very hard to impossible to find, He's a dying Breed which because of the changes in the medical "Machine" is causing these specialists into retirement way too early and leaving us patients with clinics or "Corporation affiliated " restricted Healthcare. Dr. Toelle was and is the Top Gasteroentologist not only in this area but period.

March 1st, 2015

Horrible!!

Since the previous 2 reviews are outdated, I can say that Dr. Toelle should no longer be practicing. Being hospitalized with a GI bleed with severe anemia & blood transfusions. Being a heavy NSAID user, he sent me home (still bleeding) on a regular diet & NSAID's still allowed!!? He wa arrogant, clipped & gave useless, one word answers to questions that required a narrative. Even his peers state he should 'retire'. Went into Spokane GI specialist who was amazed that he did not do a thorough colonoscope & I now may have to be re-scoped. Do not go to this doctor!!! I just got stuck with him due to ER admittance. I have relatives who work at this hospital that say he does need to put his career behind him. Stay away!!

June 18th, 2012

Very pleased

I recently had an upper GI. I was pretty worried, as I had some pain and was from out of town...Dr. Toelle agreed to give me the endoscopy, even though I was not from the area. Very professional, personable, and efficient...I would recommend him!

March 31st, 2009

This doc is awesome!

I was recently in the ER for an upper GI bleed. I was lucky and they called in this very awesome and skilled doctor. I'll definitely continue to keep him as my primary GI doc for any needs. Bedside manner is awesome. Attitude and personality are A+!

November 17th, 2016