Dr. Stanley Trooskin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Trooskin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017

Dr. Trooskin preformed a full thyroid removal and I had large goiters Everything turned out great. He is the best!!!

January 27th, 2016

Great doctor

March 12th, 2015

I beg you please only go to Dr Trooskin

My wife was one of those cases when you meet with Dr Trooskin and he talks about complicated thyroid cancer operations. This man is truly God's worker. My wife had 2 surgeries the first was 9 hours and the second was 4 hours. If you ever go to anyone else your taking a risk you need not take. His access to national oncologist his peers also at the Rutgers Cancer Institute is critical to success. I will kiss the ground this man walks on for the rest of my life. The don't have enough stars on this page

December 11th, 2014

THE BEAST DOCTOR THAT I EVER MET!!!!!

It was the most difficult time of my life!!! Doctor Trooskin came with compassion and he is my angel!!! Doctor who gave me his private number in case I needed him. No words to express my gratitude.

February 8th, 2014

THE BEST

HE IS THE BEST HATS OFF TO DR TROOSKIN .

June 17th, 2013

Paragon of Professionalism

Dr. Trooskin performed a thyroidectomy on me several years ago. He is by far one of the most professional, caring and competent surgeons I have ever met. I have complete trust in his skills and opinions and would recommend him without reservation to anyone.

August 19th, 2012

Dr. Trooskin is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors i have ever encounter. He is professional, skilled, simply one of a kind.

February 24th, 2010

excellent

Dr. Trooskin was the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met. I was extremely anxious prior to my surgery, but he called me at home on the Sunday evening before my surgery to reassure me and see if I had any questions. He is a very skilled surgeon, and followed my progress after surgery until I moved out of the area 2 years later. I wish I had seen him after my first 10 kidney stones instead of after more than 40 of them.

March 27th, 2009

Thyroidectomy, March 2009

Dr. Trooskin is the best surgeon ever. He is caring, easy to ask questions to and totally eased my anxiety about the surgery. I would recommend him to everyone I talk to!

December 6th, 2008

Fantastic Surgeon/Doctor!

When finding out that I had Parathyroid Cancer, I was blown out of the water. My family doctor told me not to worry because he was going to find me the best. He did. Dr. Trooskin is an unbelievable doctor! He spent time explaining everything, answering questions, following-up after surgery. It's only been a little over a week, but I have a small incision and feel like Dr. Trooskin has been tremendous in being there for me. I would recommend him to anyone with thyroid or parathyroid issues!

September 7th, 2017