A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Tuhrim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Tuhrim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuhrim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tuhrim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- University of Maryland Medical Syst.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Tuhrim MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Tuhrim practice?
- Dr. Stanley Tuhrim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Tuhrim practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.