A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Tuhrim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Tuhrim, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuhrim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tuhrim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- University of Maryland Medical Syst.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuhrim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley Tuhrim practice?
Dr. Stanley Tuhrim practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.