A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Hoover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Hoover, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoover graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hoover has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley V Hoover MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley V. Hoover practice?
- Dr. Stanley Hoover has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Hoover practices Radiology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.