A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Vogel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Vogel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley John Vogel MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Stanley Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Vogel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Oncologists.