Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Vogel
Dr. Stanley Vogel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Vogel is affiliated with Stormont-Vail Healthcare and Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Vogel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Stanley Vogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Topeka, KS 0 mi15
Dr. Matthew Caldwell
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Topeka, KS 0.03 mi9
Dr. Edward Letourneau
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Topeka, KS 0.03 mi27