Dr. Stanley Vonhofe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Vonhofe?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2011

Not impressed at all. I was the first appointment of the day and still waited 40 minutes. The doctor asked a lot of questions, but did not discuss anything with me and ordered unnecessary lab work without discussing with me first. I am an active and involved patient, but this doctor was obviously more accustomed to dealing with passive patients. He commented on my "darker complexion" to ask about my cultural background. It was unprofessional and culturally insensitive. I brought my own blood sugar records with me and he asked to keep my personal handwritten chart. I said yes because I thought I would be seeing him again. Later, when I decided to keep looking for another doctor that chart disappeared. He probably threw it out. On the other hand his nurse and other staff were wonderful. It's too bad that it's the doctor that needs to know what they're doing.

October 16th, 2015