Dr. Stanley Walsh Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Walsh?

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Condescending and does not listen or even make eye contact. I was asked to find my own specialist twice and let them know who would see me. I never got a call back about specialist after contacting them several times. Also asked for a call from my doctor to my insurance company to approve a needed medicine and it was finally filled a month later.I was supposed to have blood work done and the nurse never came and I was never sent to the lab. I didn't even realize it was supposed to be done until I left the offices me looked at my papers . He doesn't act like he cares or is interested in anything a patient has to say. He acts exasperated and annoyed if you ask questions. Most things I have asked him I'm not even sure he has heard because he doesn't acknowledge that I've said anything. Nurses and staff are wonderful though!

Representative

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr Walsh is a great physician. He is prompt, courteous and extremely knowledgable. He doesn't waste my time and I don't waste his. He is a true Christian Physician. The only problem is getting medication refills.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2014

As a Family we have been seeing Dr. Walsh for 6 years. My mother-in-law had a stroke and came to live with us. Dr. Walsh did a great job of taking care of her. She would not see any other doctor. My wife is the same way. If she can not get an appointment with Dr. Walsh she will just stay sick until he is available. Dr. Walsh does not beat around the bush and I like that. Be thankful he care's enough to tell your the truth. As for me, he caught my skin cancer early when I thought it was just a mole. He also fussed at me for not taking my BP meds. From some of the comments I guess he,s not perfect but are you? Good man and good doctor.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr Walsh is a very straightforward kind of doctor. He doesn't seem to beat around the bush. I personally enjoy that. Sometimes he can be a little dry in his personality but I can live with that knowing he has my best interest in mind.

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Beautiful new facility. Very good with children. Spent a lot of time with my 13 year old while discussing a sensitive issue. Would highly recc. him!!!

Does Not Listen

Posted on January 14th, 2011

My mother is allergic to anything containing a diuretic. Those drugs can be deadly for her.Dr. Walsh saw my mother and prescribed BP medication. My Mom told him that she could not take a diuretic. His response was to cut the dosage but insist that she take the medication. She did so.She was released from the hospital yesterday. She certainly has not fully recovered. She is very weak and cannot remember things. She very nearly died.She did not know she was taking a diuretic. Dr Walsh did know but decided to ignore my Mom and insist that take a diuretic.Irresponsible? Yes, I would say so. I'm glad my Mom survived her encounter with Dr Walsh. I would not recommend this physician.

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Not friendly at ALL, horrible bedside manner, very snobby.

Bad experience

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I have been very sick for 10 days to the point of being completely impaired. Family Health Care in Clinton is one of the only family practices in our small town, so many people go there. I went to a different doctor within the practice ten days ago. He was the only doctor with an available appointment. That doctor visit lasted from 10:25 in the waiting room to 1:20 when I left. The visit was uneventful as I left with no answers. I tried the practice again using Dr. Walsh five days ago. During the visit he made no eye contact. He asked me direct questions and kept his head in his laptop typing during the entire process. No information was shared. No emotions negative or positive. No reactions. I had a short table check still with no eye contact or response, then back to the laptop. He set up medical testing for the following day with our local hospital. Since the testing, Dr. Walsh has made no effort in contacting me to review the results. I have called every day since leaving messages with no response. The receptionist assures me that he is getting the messages and does indeed have the report. They do not know why he is not responding. The hospital allowed me to sign for my test results and informed me that Dr. Walsh has had the results from that test for four days. I do not know what to do, nor do I understand why. I do not understand my test report results and need explanation. They do not seem to be positive and suggest I undergo further testing (surgery). I do not recommend this doctor.

Posted on September 19th, 2017