Dr. Stanley Walsh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
Representative
Dr Walsh is a great physician. He is prompt, courteous and extremely knowledgable. He doesn't waste my time and I don't waste his. He is a true Christian Physician. The only problem is getting medication refills.

January 27th, 2014
Great Doctor
As a Family we have been seeing Dr. Walsh for 6 years. My mother-in-law had a stroke and came to live with us. Dr. Walsh did a great job of taking care of her. She would not see any other doctor. My wife is the same way. If she can not get an appointment with Dr. Walsh she will just stay sick until he is available. Dr. Walsh does not beat around the bush and I like that. Be thankful he care's enough to tell your the truth. As for me, he caught my skin cancer early when I thought it was just a mole. He also fussed at me for not taking my BP meds. From some of the comments I guess he,s not perfect but are you? Good man and good doctor.

June 18th, 2013
Dr Walsh is a very straightforward kind of doctor. He doesn't seem to beat around the bush. I personally enjoy that. Sometimes he can be a little dry in his personality but I can live with that knowing he has my best interest in mind.

May 4th, 2013
Beautiful new facility. Very good with children. Spent a lot of time with my 13 year old while discussing a sensitive issue. Would highly recc. him!!!

January 14th, 2011
Does Not Listen
My mother is allergic to anything containing a diuretic. Those drugs can be deadly for her.Dr. Walsh saw my mother and prescribed BP medication. My Mom told him that she could not take a diuretic. His response was to cut the dosage but insist that she take the medication. She did so.She was released from the hospital yesterday. She certainly has not fully recovered. She is very weak and cannot remember things. She very nearly died.She did not know she was taking a diuretic. Dr Walsh did know but decided to ignore my Mom and insist that take a diuretic.Irresponsible? Yes, I would say so. I'm glad my Mom survived her encounter with Dr Walsh. I would not recommend this physician.

November 30th, 2010
Not friendly at ALL, horrible bedside manner, very snobby.

October 22nd, 2010
Bad experience
I have been very sick for 10 days to the point of being completely impaired. Family Health Care in Clinton is one of the only family practices in our small town, so many people go there. I went to a different doctor within the practice ten days ago. He was the only doctor with an available appointment. That doctor visit lasted from 10:25 in the waiting room to 1:20 when I left. The visit was uneventful as I left with no answers. I tried the practice again using Dr. Walsh five days ago. During the visit he made no eye contact. He asked me direct questions and kept his head in his laptop typing during the entire process. No information was shared. No emotions negative or positive. No reactions. I had a short table check still with no eye contact or response, then back to the laptop. He set up medical testing for the following day with our local hospital. Since the testing, Dr. Walsh has made no effort in contacting me to review the results. I have called every day since leaving messages with no response. The receptionist assures me that he is getting the messages and does indeed have the report. They do not know why he is not responding. The hospital allowed me to sign for my test results and informed me that Dr. Walsh has had the results from that test for four days. I do not know what to do, nor do I understand why. I do not understand my test report results and need explanation. They do not seem to be positive and suggest I undergo further testing (surgery). I do not recommend this doctor.