A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Warren, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Warren has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Warren MD and MPH is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Warren practice?
- Dr. Stanley Warren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Warren practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.