A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Waters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Waters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joseph Waters MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Waters practice?
- Dr. Stanley Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Waters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.