Dr. Stanley Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Watkins?

May 16th, 2017

Not a great place if you are sick

Patients sit in the waiting room and complain about how rude his office staff are. Dr. Watkins doesn't have compassion. If you are ill or in pain they don't care.

December 21st, 2016

excellent beside manner. thorough in treatment of illness to resolution/

March 2nd, 2015

best doctor I have met in Florida. Has treated my family for almost thirty years and we have received excellent care from him and his partner Dr. Rosequist and all their staff

May 18th, 2014

My appointment

I was feeling very bad and I called and spoke with Morgan whom was very nice she was able to get me in to the land o lakes office even though I usually go to the wesley chapel office. I have to say from the first call to the office and being seen I could not have been given any better care. Everyone were very nice and treated me very well. I just want to say thank you to everyone that had to deal with me. I feel so much better today and when you are feeling so bad it makes you feel good when the staff treats you very well . I have to say this has been the best experience I have had with a doctor and all of their staff!! Thank you all!!

April 18th, 2014

Frustrating and Inconsiderate Medical Practice

I've never encountered such obnoxious, unprofessional, arrogant, incompetent, and aloof receptionists and front-office personnel as those in Dr. Watkins' offices. They rarely answer the phone and return phone calls; on the few occasions that they do, they act as though doing so is a great imposition for them. They don't follow-through on anything they say nor do they possess "people skills." It's difficult to make appointments and obtain any information from any staff member. Don't EVEN try to get them to help you because you'll be greatly disappointed. I'm at a loss as to why Dr. Watkins hires/retains people like this! If Dr. Watkins and his staff are unavailable during office hours, why pretend to have said posted office hours?

April 4th, 2014

Dr. Watkins has always been very helpful

I've always respected Dr. Watkins. He has helped me many times with my conditions.His advise is always appreciated. Its up to us to either follow it or not.We have to be pro active in our own health.Have your questions in hand when you go and he'll answer them.He's always polite and is very nice. I like him for my doctor.

October 8th, 2013

Big Ego and Does Not Care

I saw Dr. Watkins for a pinched nerve. He refused to listen to me, spent all of 3 minutes in the exam room and gave me a narcotic script and told me to get an x-ray. No one from his office ever called with the results, so when I called 4 days later the office staff told me it was normal but I should come in immediately for more testing. By then the pressure had begun to ease so I told them I would wait and expressed my disappointment about them not communicating the results. A week later I received notice that Dr. Watkins would not continue to treat me since we had different opinions on medical treatment. Not sure how a 3 minute exam qualifies him to express ANY opinion on my condition. I know what a pinched nerve is and I did not have to go to medical school to figure that out. I believe he was irritated that I saw a chiropractor to help relieve the pressure. I hope you were able to get the taste of your foot out of your mouth. You need to retire before you hurt someone.

February 26th, 2013

Dr.

Dr. Watkins is knowledgable and accurate, but his reception staff is very rude. I have been to the Land O' Lakes (Highland Oaks Blvd)office many times with the same experience: rudeness! My suggestion is to visit Dr. Watkins in the Cypress Creek office. They are MUCH friendlier and caring. I will continue to go to Dr. Watkins, but will avoid the Land O Lakes office at all cost, even though it is closer to my home!

January 21st, 2013

This Doctor is Great!

Gosh, I was really startled to read the negative reviews of Dr. Watkins and his staff. I've been going to the office for 5 years and have only great things to say! Dr. Watkins does work on his computer while he's talking to me, but that's because he's entering information that I'm communicating and reviewing my historical records! He always listens carefully and seems genuinely to care how well I'm doing. He also listens to my thoughts about my own health care regimen, as a partner vs. an authoritarian. In addition, the staff has always been very, very helpful and the PAs are fantastic. There have been times when I've needed a last minute appointment and they make the time to see me. I have recommended him to two others and they seem very happy with the level of service as well.

November 14th, 2012

Dr. Watkins is uninterested in listening to his patients and in general uninterested in his patients. He is not compassionate. He just doesn't care. The office staff are rude. They are disrespectful and rude. Many times messages don't get answered, calls don't get returned, prescriptions don't get submitted. When you walk into this office you instantly get the feeling that you are an inconvenience to the staff and Dr. Watkins himself. I wish I could say I was the only one who has this oppinion but several people have changed doctors because of this. Spare yourself the humiliation of being treated like an imposition when you are sick. Don't go to this practice.

February 22nd, 2011

Dr Stanley W. has been my Dr and also for my son for 12 years. I have only had to visit when in great need and each and every time it is an accurate, prompt and professional response and level of care. He adapts to each person differently and is thorough. I do NOT like Dr's and avoid the whole medical care unless needed but I have to say, this practice will provide excellent treatment and care.

August 30th, 2010