Dr. Stanley Wen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Wen?

April 10th, 2015

Excellent Provider

My husband is very picky when it comes to doctors, so prior to scheduling an appointment I had done a lot of research! That was almost 5 years ago! Dr. Wen is a very intelligent & well educated man, he spends quality time with us, and is the only doctor I know of who personally calls patients (one time he actually called me on Saturday afternoon... He makes sure that he follows up on what is necessary)! Staff is friendly, kind & compassionate. I recommend Dr. Wen for people of all ages!

April 16th, 2014

I'm glad I found this Doctor

Dr Wen is the best Doctor I've been to. He's prompt, knowledgable, and takes his time with me. He's very easy to talk to. He went through costs of different prescriptions before prescribing.

August 7th, 2011

Very detailed oriented, take time with his patients.

April 10th, 2011

Highly Recommend Dr Wen

Dr Wen is well educated and has excellent bedside manners. He takes the time to listen to you and doesn't rush you thru your appointment. He is thorough and is the first doctor I've had that personally calls you with test results. The office staff is pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr Wen to others as you can feel assured he cares and is on top of the latest information and sources to ensure you receive an accurate diagnosis and the best care.

March 21st, 2011

Terrible Office Staff

Dr. Wen is a knowledgeable, good doctor but a couple of the girls (most principally his new front desk receptionist) of his office staff were rude, brisk and quick to shuffle you out the door.

September 7th, 2010

At last a Doctor who actually cares!

I have had a few illness fall upon me in the last two years. Frequent visits to my GP was causing frustration, generic answers, lack of listening to my concerns. I turned to Dr. Wen after reviewing Sage Health. What a difference! I feel confident that my health challenges will be overcome. Dr. Wen is very educated on all matters, and takes the time to explain everything to you. During my new patient appointment, Dr. Wen spent 45mins talking to me and explaining my symptoms. Not once did he appear to be anxious to move onto the next patient. A wonderful doctor, and fantastic office. I highly recommend Dr. Wen and Sage Health to anyone.

April 27th, 2017