Family Practioner

14419 W McDowell Rd
Ste E102
Goodyear, AZ 85395
(623) 535-3857
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I'm glad I found this Doctor  |  show details
by Dawn English on Apr 16th, 2014

Dr Wen is the best Doctor I've been to. He's prompt, knowledgable, and takes his time with me. He's very easy to talk to. He went through costs of different prescriptions before prescribing.

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

Very detailed oriented, take time with his patients.

|  Very creepy experience  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

I'm a single mom in the west valley area and was looking for a local MD. I found Dr. Stanley Wen in my insurance book. From the moment I stepped into the exam room, I just felt very uncomfortable with his contact. Female exam was even more uncomfortable.

|  Highly Recommend Dr Wen  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

Dr Wen is well educated and has excellent bedside manners. He takes the time to listen to you and doesn't rush you thru your appointment. He is thorough and is the first doctor I've had that personally calls you with test results. The office staff is pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr Wen to others as you can feel assured he cares and is on top of the latest information and sources to ensure you receive an accurate diagnosis and the best care.

|  Terrible Office Staff  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Wen is a knowledgeable, good doctor but a couple of the girls (most principally his new front desk receptionist) of his office staff were rude, brisk and quick to shuffle you out the door.

|  At last a Doctor who actually cares!  |  show details
by D Peterson on Sep 7th, 2010

I have had a few illness fall upon me in the last two years. Frequent visits to my GP was causing frustration, generic answers, lack of listening to my concerns. I turned to Dr. Wen after reviewing Sage Health. What a difference! I feel confident that my health challenges will be overcome. Dr. Wen is very educated on all matters, and takes the time to explain everything to you. During my new patient appointment, Dr. Wen spent 45mins talking to me and explaining my symptoms. Not once did he appear to be anxious to move onto the next patient. A wonderful doctor, and fantastic office. I highly recommend Dr. Wen and Sage Health to anyone.

|  Jeff McCluskey  |  show details
by Jeff McCluskey on Apr 3rd, 2010

I had a very thorough and complete exam. I was very happy with everyone from the doctor to the office personnel. I would recommend DR. Wen to everyone. Jeff