Dr. Stanley Whisenant MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

June 28th, 2016
GOD COMPLEX
THIS DR DID INJECTION ON WRONG SPOT THAT CAUSE ME PAIN FOR MANY MONTHS ------- ..ALSO THE WAIT AFTER YOU GET IN TO OFFICE IS THE JUST THE WORST. AND THE STAFF IS AND HAS BEEN VERY INCOMPETENT FOR THE 18 MONTHS THAT I WAS TREATED THERE ,-----I WAS TOLD BY STAFF MEMBERS OF THEFT BY THE OTHER STAFF WHILE PEOPLE WERE BEING TREATED----------------. NOV. THRU MAY DIDN'T SEE DR BUT HAD TO WAIT MINIMUM OF TWO HRS WITH THE SAME COMPLAINT FROM ALL IN THE WAITING ROOM.------ I ONCE COMPLAINED OF A SIDE EFFECT AND DR TOLD ME THAT ONLY HAPPENED TO ONE OUT 30,000 SO I DON'T BELIEVE THAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU !!!

March 17th, 2016
patient
Dr. Whisenant may have is moments of being hurtful but it's EXTREMELY rare!!!! I have been his patient for close to 10 years. I would love for you haters out there to just imagine being in his position, we're constantly complaining, that would drive anyone to get annoyed at times but he's the VERY BEST at what he does, btw. I have not even been asked to write this.

November 9th, 2015
Very unprofessional Doctor. Literally would not let me speak

September 11th, 2015
I have never meet a Dr that is more rude, abrasive, obnoxious, arrogant and cuss at his clients. First visit was ok. Second visit very rude. Third visit he spent 35 minutes of my time to 'chew out' one his staff in front of me as well as other clients and staff. Fourth visit he was 2 hours late for my appointment (this NOT a misprint as I looked at my watch and saw my time slip away) and NO ONE came to me to let me know what the hold up was. When I asked him what the delay was, he continued with his normal rude and arrogant attitude saying he was the DOCTOR. Needless to say there will be NO more visits with this Idiot. He does not listen to his clients needs and talks like he is on some kind of 'speed' medicine. Aires his dirty laundry about his divorce which now I understand why no one can live with this idiot

August 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
A very caring doctor that works very hard to stop pain that other doctors gave up on. He is VERY smart and for a long time I felt human again!

May 20th, 2015
Spends lots of time with me. You can tell he really wants to help and his intentions are good. Tells me he wants to treat the source of the pain. Not just give me pills😄

February 11th, 2015
I avoided surgery
Doctor very comprehensive; Explained my condition and the different options for treatment; Explained why he recommended the options available to me; I was told by surgeon I needed a discectomy; Two injections and two months of medications and I am now pain free with no medications requirements

January 17th, 2015
My negative comments are the front staff curses loudly while I was there. The doctor did know what he was talking about but is was very hard to get a word in edgewise and argued about my pricedures when I'm the one who knows My bodie and procedu

September 25th, 2014
Professional and caring
Dr. Whisenant is professional and caring and his treatments have relieved my pain.

August 21st, 2014
Summit of Pain Specialist
In my opinion Stanley Whisenant is a highly proficient and motivated specialist. If you are looking for someone who will take the time to talk to you and explain his plan for treatment, I highly recommend him.

August 20th, 2014
I am changing too !
After three appointments I am moving on. I agree with every other review here. The office is dirty. He is a Jekyll and Hyde or maybe Bipolar because he is never the same guy twice and sometimes quite mean and condescending. I always waited an hour or more for him. I got really tired of him hitting me in the head and saying "Does this hurt?" and me replying "yeahhhhh". He never wrote an RX correctly. I would get to the pharmacy, turn it in and discover the date was a long time past or a long time in the future or no dosage or direction for use or it wasn't signed. Crazy. Do yourself a favor, at the very least, if you go, please look over your scripts before you leave his office.

January 24th, 2014
thanks for the heads up
Thank you for everyone who took the time to write a review. I was told at the hospital that this was a good pain doctor, and was considering an office visit. Obviously he is not. I'm glad I took the time to check him out, and will throw this referral in the trash! I have run across one to many doctors like him, and do not need to see another one.