A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Whittemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittemore
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Whittemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Whittemore, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittemore graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Whittemore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Whidbey General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Lawrence Whittemore DABMA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Whittemore practice?
- Dr. Stanley Whittemore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Whittemore practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bucksport, ME.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.