A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Whittemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Whittemore, DABMA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittemore graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Whittemore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Whidbey General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Lawrence Whittemore DABMA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley L. Whittemore practice?
- Dr. Stanley Whittemore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Whittemore practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.