A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Wiercinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Wiercinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Wiercinski, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiercinski graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wiercinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Raymond Wiercinski DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Wiercinski practice?
- Dr. Stanley Wiercinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Wiercinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.