Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendyll Wilson
Dr. Wendyll Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Missoula, MT, with another office in Missoula, MT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with St Patrick Hospital and Community Medical Center Inc. Dr. Wilson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wendyll Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wendyll Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.
Dr. Kimberly Curtis
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Missoula, MT 1.04 mi48
Dr. Michael Silverglat
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Missoula, MT 1.36 mi44
Dr. George Risi Jr
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Missoula, MT 2.16 mi36