A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendyll Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendyll Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendyll Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendyll Stanley Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wendyll S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Wendyll Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendyll Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Internists and Missoula Cardiologists.