A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Genjen Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley G. Wu practice?
- Dr. Stanley Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Wu practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.